Whether you are performing maintenance, cleaning, handling goods or anything else, safe and efficient height access is essential. In areas where there are no loading docks or sufficient steps or ladders, it can be tempting to take the risk of clambering onto flatbed trailers. This is why SafeSmart designed the SafeLoader.
Featuring 45-degree stair access, a self-closing gate, and easy-to-wheel lockable castors, this unit is made from high-tensile aluminum and is fully compliant with OSHA requirements. During loading/unloading, now the worker has a full-width platform to stand on rather than a narrow area along the length of the flatbed.
The stair treads feature a coarse non-slip surface for added safety in wet or icy conditions. The unit can also be easily lifted and transported thanks to its well-placed crane points.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be coupled together to increase the length
- Comes with crane lift points
- Rigid Platform rated for 1100lbs
- Self closing gate at entrance to platform
- Heavy duty 7" castor wheels (pneumatic castors wheels available, please inquire)
- Osha Compliant safety surround rail
13ft SafeLoader - 2'-4" Wide, 4'-7" High, 13'-1" Long Platform - Stairs on one end.
20ft SafeLoader - 2'-4" Wide, 4'-7" High, 19'-8" Long Platform - Stairs on one end.