ADJUSTASTAIRS High-Access - 20 Steps +
The High-Access is the same design as the standard AdjustaStairs, with the added structure of a fixed truss underneath for reach above 16'.
The AdjustaStairs replaces the need for switchback stair towers makes accessing next levels, footers, trenches or other landings far more convenient and cost-effective. It replaces the unsafe extension ladders that cause a severe safety risk to the worker and slows down their workflow.
Allows a work to safely carry loads between levels, unlike a ladder which requires 3 points of contact.
Anyone can set the AdjustaStairs up in minutes, it is light enough to be transported to the site and put in place or moved quickly as needed, without waiting for outside companies to sign off for safety as with a stair tower. The stair self-levels to the elevation or uneven landing, then the handrails are raised up to level and anchored in place.
- TREADS SELF LEVEL TO SUIT ANY HEIGHT WITHIN THE STAIR’S RANGE
- LIGHTWEIGHT, HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM FOR EASY RELOCATION AROUND THE SITE
- ONE PIECE UNIT CAN BE SET UP IN SECONDS AND JOINED IN-LINE
- SAFE, FAST, EASY ACCESS BETWEEN FLOORS, DECKS & IN TRENCHES
- FOLDS FLAT FOR EASY STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION
- DURABLE - BUILT TO LAST
- AVAILABLE WITH FIBREGLASS STILES AND RAILS FOR ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- AVAILABLE WITH OPEN RAISED TREAD TO SHED SNOW, ICE AND MUD, AND INCREASE GRIP
Stair weight capacity 1100lb