The AdjustaStairs replace the need for switchback stair towers makes accessing next levels, footers, trenches or other landings far more convenient and cost-effective. It replaces the unsafe extension ladders that cause a severe safety risk to the worker and slows down their workflow.
Allows a work to safely carry loads between levels, unlike a ladder which requires 3 points of contact.
Anyone can set the AdjustaStairs up in minutes, it is light enough to be transported to the site and put in place or moved quickly as needed, without waiting for outside companies to sign off for safety as with a stair tower. The stair self-levels to the elevation or uneven landing, then the handrails are raised up to level and anchored in place.
- TREADS SELF LEVEL TO SUIT ANY HEIGHT WITHIN THE STAIR’S RANGE
- LIGHTWEIGHT, HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM FOR EASY RELOCATION AROUND THE SITE
- ONE PIECE UNIT CAN BE SET UP IN SECONDS AND JOINED IN-LINE
- SAFE, FAST, EASY ACCESS BETWEEN FLOORS, DECKS & IN TRENCHES
- FOLDS FLAT FOR EASY STORAGE & TRANSPORTATION
- DURABLE - BUILT TO LAST
- AVAILABLE WITH FIBREGLASS STILES AND RAILS FOR ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- AVAILABLE WITH OPEN RAISED TREAD TO SHED SNOW, ICE AND MUD, AND INCREASE GRIP
- 6 Step access height 3' - 4.5' Net weight 63lb
- 8 Step access height 4' - 6' Net weight 84lb
- 10 Step access height 5' - 8' Net weight 105lb
- 12 Step access height 6' - 9.5' Net weight 126lb
- 14 Step access height 7' - 11' Net weight 147lb
- 16 Step access height 8' - 13' Net weight 168lb
- 18 Step access height 9' - 15' Net weight 189lb
- 20 Step access height 10' - 16' Net weight 210lb
- Larger the 20 steps requires a truss, call for pricing.
Stair weight capacity 660lb without the optional H-brace for support. The H-Brace adds an additional 500lbs to the capacity.